SenseAir EXPLORA PM2.5
PM, temperature and humidity sensor, LoRa connectivity (IoT)
Senseair ExploraPM2.5 is a LoRaWAN certified, advanced and versatile 3-in-1 sensor designed for installation in the air-conditioned zone. It measures the concentration of particles, temperature and relative humidity in the ambient air. The data is encrypted and securely transmitted via LoRaWan to a cloud service. You can either use our dashboard service to display the data or design your own user interface utilising the open API. Senseair ExploraPM2.5 combines all the necessary
elements for effective climate control in commercial office buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools and other facilities. Simple and easy to install, makes the Senseair ExploraPM2.5 ideal for retrofitting in existing buildings.
- Battery powered
- Three sensors in one housing: PM, temperature and relative humidity
- LORAWAN certified, IOT connected using the leading radio interface on the market
- Industry leading security solution with cryptographic co-processor
- Remote indoor air quality monitoring through web portal, app or integration with HVAC control system
- Dimensions: 111 x 77 x 26 mm
Check SenseAir website for most relevant and up-to-date information on the EXPLORA PM2.5 sensor.