SenseAir EXPLORA CO2
CO2, temperature and humidity sensor, LoRa connectivity (IoT)
SenseAir EXPLORA is a LoRaWAN certified, advanced and versatile 3-in-1 sensor, designed for installation in the air-conditioned zone. It measures CO2 concentration, temperature and relative humidity in the ambient air accurately. The data is encrypted and securely transmitted via LoRaWAN to a cloud service.
SenseAir EXPLORA combines all the necessary elements for effective climate control in commercial office buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools and other facilities. Using CO2-monitoring for demand control ventilation (DCV) allows healthy, comfortable and cost-effective environments for the occupants. Simple and easy to install without any wires, makes the Senseair EXPLORA ideal for retrofitting in existing buildings.
- Battery powered
- Three sensors in one housing: CO2, temperature and relative humidity
- LORAWAN certified, IOT connected using the leading radio interface on the market
- Industry leading security solution with cryptographic co-processor
- Remote indoor air quality monitoring through web portal, app or integration with HVAC control system
- No calibration needed as Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) is used
- Dimensions: 111 x 77 x 26 mm
Check SenseAir website for most relevant and up-to-date information on the EXPLORA CO2 sensor.