CO2, temperature and humidity sensor, LoRa connectivity (IoT)
SenseAir EXPLORA is a LoRaWAN certified, advanced and versatile 3-in-1 sensor, designed for installation in the air-conditioned zone. It measures CO2 concentration, temperature and relative humidity in the ambient air accurately. The data is encrypted and securely transmitted via LoRaWAN to a cloud service.
SenseAir EXPLORA combines all the necessary elements for effective climate control in commercial office buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools and other facilities. Using CO2-monitoring for demand control ventilation (DCV) allows healthy, comfortable and cost-effective environments for the occupants. Simple and easy to install without any wires, makes the Senseair EXPLORA ideal for retrofitting in existing buildings.
- Battery powered
- Three sensors in one housing: CO2, temperature and relative humidity
- LORAWAN certified, IOT connected using the leading radio interface on the market
- Industry leading security solution with cryptographic co-processor
- Remote indoor air quality monitoring through web portal, app or integration with HVAC control system
- No calibration needed as Automatic Baseline Correction (ABC) is used
- Dimensions: 111 x 77 x 26 mm
Check SenseAir website for most relevant and up-to-date information on the EXPLORA sensor.
In our webshop we are not able to give additional discount for higher order quantities. If you want to order more than 10 pieces of SenseAir EXPLORA, please use the order form on our regular website for getting additional discount:
10-20 pieces: 10% discount: €180,00 ex 21% VAT per piece
20-40 pieces: 15% discount: €170,00 ex 21% VAT per piece
≥ 40 pieces: 20% discount: €160,00 ex 21% VAT per piece